Each exercise equipment (“equipment”) bought at DandyFinds is supported by a Warranty, as detailed below.
The Warranty only applies to equipment bought at DandyFinds that can be identified by a receipt issued upon purchase which can be validated in our system. DandyFinds warrants each equipment against defects in materials or workmanship (“defects”) for the Warranty Coverage of 1 year, computed from the date of receipt of the equipment by the purchaser (“Warranty Coverage”).
If the equipment is replaced during the Warranty under the 7-Day Exchange Policy (“7-Day Policy”), the replacement equipment will be warrantied for the remainder of the Warranty Coverage of the original equipment (original date of purchase).
Service and Mobilization
Service fees include evaluation and repair fees. If within Metro Manila, first home service is free for all equipment under warranty, succeeding services will be charged accordingly. If outside Metro Manila, customer will shoulder all home service and mobilization fees.
Mobilization fees include:
- Personnel Mobilization: A minimal mobilization fee is charged if our technicians are deployed in order to conduct evaluation or repair services. Fees differ depending on location.
- Equipment Mobilization: A separate equipment mobilization fee is charged if equipment needs to be transferred to a different location to be repaired. The equipment mobilization fee includes two-way moving and trucking services. Fees differ depending on location.
|Type of Equipment||Exchange/Replacement||Warranty Coverage||Parts Replacement|
|Other Treadmills||7 days||SEE RECEIPT||One time replacement under warranty coverage. With cost on succeeding replacement. |
CONSUMABLE PARTS Not included in warranty
SERVICE FEES: First home service within Metro Manila is free within the warranty period. Succeeding visits to be charged accordingly
MOBILIZATION FEES: With fee based on location
Not included in the warranty
|7 days||1 year|
|Non motorized equipment||7 days||7 days|
Parts Replacement Coverage
7-Day Policy (Unit Exchange)
The 7-Day Policy allows for the equipment to be exchanged within 7 days of purchase (one-time only) for factory damaged or defective equipment.
- Return with refund
If you receive a factory damaged or defective equipment and would like to request for a full refund of the purchase price, minus the shipping, handling, or other charges, the equipment must be returned in new and unused condition, in the original box, and with all paperwork, parts and accessories and original receipt to ensure full credit. After 7 days, the equipment will now fall under the Warranty Coverage.
- Return with exchange (same model)
If you receive a factory damaged or defective equipment and would like to request for a same model replacement, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days from purchase date. Please be prepared to supply to us with the receipt details from your original confirmation e-mail (if ordered online), as well as your e-mail address and phone number. You may also bring the equipment together with all paperwork, parts and accessories and original receipt in the store originally purchased and our store teammate will initiate the return and exchange process for you based on our Warranty Againsts Defects. Once exchanged, refund and subsequent exchange no longer applies. After 7 days, the equipment will now fall under the Warranty Coverage.
- Return with exchange (different model)
If you received a factory damaged or defective equipment and would like to request for a different model exchange (same or higher price only), contact us at DandyFinds within 7 days from purchase date. You may also bring the equipment together with all paperwork, parts and accessories and original receipt in the store originally purchased and our store teammate will initiate the return and exchange process for you based on our Warranty Againsts Defects. Once exchanged, refund and subsequent exchange no longer applies. After 7 days, the equipment will now fall under the Warranty Coverage.
Warranty Against Defects (Repairs/Parts Replacement)
Depending on the equipment, Dandyfinds offers a Limited Warranty against defects in material and workmanship within the Warranty Coverage.
- DandyFinds warrants the equipment to be free from defects in material or workmanship within the Warranty Coverage, under normal home use and under our parts replacement coverage. After this period and/or outside of the parts replacement coverage, fees will be charged on any services, labor, adjustment, repair or replacement of parts. A mobilization fee shall be charged for services outside Metro Manila.
- DandyFinds will provide evaluation and check-up of the equipment for the remainder of the equipment’s life. Service and mobilization fees apply.
- To validate this warranty, customer is requested to present the original receipt for verification purposes whenever any service is requested during the Warranty Coverage.
The Warranty does not apply to equipment not bought at DandyFinds or used for commercial or institutional purposes (e.g. Gym). Other exclusions are:
- Defects or damage that come from normal wear and tear;
- Defects or damage caused by accident, neglect, abuse, misuse, misapplication, negligence, cosmetic modification;
- Defects or damage caused by improper use of lubricants, operation in a manner not in accordance with the instruction manual or care tips;
- Defects or damage caused by using with voltages other than designated voltage, power surge and lightning surge;
- Defects or damage caused by exposure to outdoors (garage, pool area, patio, etc.) hence exposure to sun, rain, dust and moisture;
- Defects or damage caused by exposure to extreme natural conditions, liquids, or gases;
- Defects or damage caused by handling by third parties (such as postal service, airlines, courier etc.);
- Defects or damage caused by service (including repairs) performed by anyone other than a DandyFinds authorized representative;
- Defects or damage caused by a modification of a product without DandyFinds’ permission;
- If the product serial number has been removed or defaced, or if the displayed serial number does not correspond to the nature, type, or origin of the equipment.
Limitation of Warranty
DandyFinds does not warrant that it will be able to repair the equipment under this warranty or be able to provide a replacement product that meets all the characteristics and functionalities of the original product.
This Warranty is only extended to the original purchaser or gift recipient of the equipment. This Warranty is non-transferrable and will not be honored if there is misrepresentation in any other form.
Limitation of Damages and Defects
DandyFinds is not responsible for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential (such as loss of content, loss of use, loss of time, etc.), or punitive damages, including but not limited to, damages for personal injury, pain and suffering, emotional distress, loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of business or anticipated savings, loss of use, loss of goodwill, and whether cause by tor (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, caused by a product defect.
When a product or part is exchanged, any replacement item becomes your property and the replaced item becomes DandyFinds property. When a refund is given, the returned product becomes DandyFinds property.
Out of Warranty Coverage Service
DandyFinds will entertain repair and maintenance services outside of the Warranty Coverage with corresponding fees, but reserves the right to decline requests for services if the equipment has been phased out (ceased production or withdrawn from market) by the manufacturer, or if replacement parts are no longer available in our accredited parts suppliers.